We cordially invite you to the Neurorepair 2022: surgery and rehabilitation
Berlin | 05. & 06.07.2022
We are pleased to organize the Neurorepair Meeting 2022 in Berlin at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin with the aim to improve care in patients with a loss of neurological function.
Understanding and modulation of central, spinal and peripheral mechanisms as well as improvement of surgical techniques, advances in rehabilitation and technical innovations enhance the therapeutic options in our patients. We are looking forward to an interfield and interdisciplinary dialogue about current topics in reconstruction of function and advances in neuro-rehabilitation research to tighten the link between science, caregivers and patients.
We will welcome international specialists from Germany, Austria, other European countries and North America. The scientific program will take place July 5th and 6th, 2022 nearby Charité Campus Mitte at Langenbeck-Virchow Haus, lecture hall, Luisenstr. 58/59, 10115 Berlin. A social evening is planned for the 5th of July 2022. We are excited to see you this summer in Berlin.
Dr. med. Anna Zdunczyk
PD Dr. med. Nora Dengler
Prof. Dr. med. Peter Vajkoczy
- Oskar Aszmann (Vienna, Austria)
- Jocelyne Bloch (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Justin Brown (Boston, USA)
- Iahn Cajigas (San Francisco, USA)
- Bob Carter (Boston, USA)
- Edward Chang (San Francisco, USA)
- Grégoire Courtine (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Thierry Deltombe (Brussels, Belgium)
- Bertrand Duplat (Paris, France)
- Steffen Eisenhardt (Freiburg, Germany)
- Michael Fehlings (Toronto, Canada)
- Leila Harhaus (Ludwigshafen, Germany)
- Friedhelm Hummel (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Enric Llorens-Bobadilla (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Julian Neumann (Berlin, Germany)
- Friedemann Pulvermüller (Berlin, Germany)
- Lukas Rasulic (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Stanisa Raspopovic (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Surjo Soekadar (Berlin, Germany)
- Mirjam Thielen (Ludwigshafen, Germany)
- Arno Vilringer (Leipzip, Germany)
- Ulf Ziemann (Tübingen, Germany)
How to get here
Langenbeck Virchow Haus
Luisenstraße 58/59 | 10117 Berlin
From Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Central Station) take the Trams M5, M8, M10 or Busses 142, 245 Eastbound and exit at "Invalidenpark. Then take a 5 min walk south to Luisenstraße 58/59 (red square in map). Alternatively, take Bus 147 eastbound from Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Central Station) and exit at "Charité Campus Mitte". The venue is right at the other side of the street.
We recommend you the following accomodation sites. Please use our code when booking your stay.
Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt
10557 Berlin • Germany
Tel: +49 30 740743-0
Hotel Amano Grand Central
Tel +49 30 400 300 0